Welcome to Once Upon A Child - Gambrills, MD.
Love working with kids? Looking for an opportunity that provides great benefits and flexible hours! Look no further! Once Upon a Child Gambrills wants to hire YOU! Click to download an application today!
Don't miss the Once Upon a Child Clearance Blow Out Event on Saturday, December 7th. You'll be able to shop Once Upon a Child's fall and winter clearance at incredible savings that get even better as the day goes on!
Starting at 9:30 AM, select fall and winter items will be 60% off!
From 3 PM to 8 PM select fall and winter items will be 70% off!
Save all day on selected (orange and green tagged) fall and winter clothing! Shop early for the best selection or later for the biggest discount! Get in and stock up on the apparel your kids can wear today and all winter long
Discount excludes outerwear.
Now is your chance to save big every Tuesday! Simply buy a tote bag for just $2.99.
Enjoy 15% off your purchase when you return with the bag on a Tuesday!
And if you feel like stopping by on a different day of the week, make sure you still bring your tote bag along. You'll receive an extra stamp on your customer appreciation card!
Shop the gently used labels you love for even less every Tote Bag Tuesday
at Once Upon a Child!
We are now HIRING! Go to our Job page for more details.
***DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL OF OUR SALES AND LOOK AT THE PROMOTIONS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS!
We are currently buying ALL SEASONS of clothing.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Bring in your gently used items in a hard-sided container such as a box, laundry basket, or storage container during our buy hours.
2. We will review your items and select the items that meet current safety and condition standards.
3. We will offer you payment the same day for all items selected. You must return by 8 pm the same day you dropped off your items to receive your payment and your passed items which we put back in your containers.
1. Bring in your equipment and large toys during our buy hours. We only take equipment that is less then 7 years old, in good condition, and has all of its parts. All equipment items must be brought in assembled or you may assemble them in the store.
2. We will look at your items, check them for recalls, and then price the items we accept based off of brand, age, condition, and current selling price.
3. We will offer you payment on the spot for all of the items that we have accepted. You can then accept or decline the offer.
*Please call us at 410-451-7444 if you have any question about our buying process*